If you are searching for automotive glass specialists in Kelowna BC, look no further. J.A. Quality Glass can take care of your ICBC claims, glass replacement and rock chip repair with free vehicle pick-up and delivery.
- Automotive glass replacement and repair, domestic and import, including trim and accessories
- Cracked glass repair
- Door and back glass replacement and repair
- Free vehicle pick-up and delivery
- Glass tinting
- Heavy Duty (Motorhomes, Western Star, Kenworth, Freightliner, Navistar, Peterbilt, Excavators)
- ICBC Glass Express certified for quick and easy, one-stop claims service
- Mobile service
- Private insurance (Canadian Direct, Family Insurance, Intact Ins, Belron, BCAA, and fleet)
- Rock chip repair, window tint
- Side-view mirror repair
- Window tinting
How it works:
- If you have comprehensive coverage, you can usually come directly to us to get your windshield or other auto glass replaced or repaired. If your optional Autoplan policy includes comprehensive, you’re covered for a glass claim. In some cases, however, you need to call Dial-a-Claim then get a damage estimate at a claim center.
- Go Express when the damage is limited to only one piece of auto glass (the windshield, or a side or rear window), and the damage is due to flying rocks or road debris striking your windshield, a break-in or vandalism.
- Call Dial-a-Claim when more than one piece of auto glass is damaged, or any paint or other part of your vehicle besides the windshield or side/rear window is damaged.
Paying the deductible:
- For windshield damage caused by flying objects such as rocks or gravel, the deductible is $200 (if you bought comprehensive coverage with the minimum of $300 deductible).
- You pay the comprehensive deductible directly to J.A. Quality Glass.
- The deductible is the amount you have to pay towards repairs or costs before your insurance kicks in to pay for the rest.
- Sometimes a windshield can be safely repaired instead of replaced.
- Comprehensive insurance does not cover the cost of repairing a damaged windshield. However, it usually costs less to repair a windshield than to pay the deductible.